How to keep your blog safe


The blog that people use can easily be terminated just  by common reason and no traffic because when you start a new blog, first day a lot of people will likely see your blog even if your article is small but people will still see it, 
Am going to tell you why is like that, which also will include the disadvantages and the advantages a  blogger might face in his blog, 
No:one 
Looking at my blog this looks like and just making the  first article, but that is no true, I have been blogging here for a long time now, the question you should ask is why is this the only post I have published.
The reason is that my blog is no longer get traffic or Google lank so I deleted all the content I have created. here because that content is the course why are not getting traffic.
Why is that, because I copied another person content when I was so tired that I could  not write, that is one mistake you shouldn't make in blogging, why google knows and google will not lank you blog for that, even when you post your blog on Facebook it will still not get much traffic because Facebook has a way of removing duplicate content.
No: 2 
Do not try to view your own content in other to make viewers, it can also course your google lank, so if you are doing so stop it and delete those post for your blog safety.
So all I will say to every blogger to create the little content you can and wait for it to grow 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make whatsapp dark mode